The cost for an individual to join the Delaware Valley Masters is:
Please note to take advantage of the $10 registration fees you must mail your registration form to the Delaware Valley Masters Registrar,
Rich O'Shaughnessy , his address is on the form. Paper Copy
For those of you who want to join and be affiliated with the Colonials 1776 team, add an additional $5.00.
Note that $8.00 of your registration
will go towards your subscription
to the official USMS magazine
Click here to download a printable 2013 registration form, which you can fill out and mail to our registrar with your payment
Swimmers can also join USMS via a secure web interface and print a copy of your registration card. Visa and Mastercard are accepted. Click here
To print a copy of your USMS card: Click here.
Click here to download a printable club application form.
|Benefits of membership include:
- The opportunity to participate in USMS sanctioned events.
- Subscription to USMS Swimmer magazine during the length of the membership year
- Secondary accident insurance coverage at sanctioned meets and at supervised workouts when all participants are USMS members
- Motivation to swim regularly
- Improve your fitness and become stronger
- Sharing and enjoying swimming with others
- Reduce your stress
- The opportunity to meet new people
All contents of this website (including code) are the property of NEPA Web Designs ©2006-2013contact webmaster